How do we define financial hardship?
This covers a wide range of things, such as:
- Injury or illness
- Emergency events or natural disasters
- Personal changes in income and expenditure
- Changes in employment status
- Significant life events such as a relationship breakdown or a death in the family.
No matter what is happening in your life, if you are struggling financially please let us know.
How we can help
Our dedicated Customer Support and Hardship team will look at your individual situation and find the right solution. All help is confidential, respectful and free from judgement.
You contact us through our website or by dropping us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will fully explain the different options available to you and answer any questions you might have.
The aim is to find a commonsense and practical solution that works for you.
What we need from you
Honesty is best. The more info we have, the better
- How did you get into financial hardship?
- What amount can you repay and when can you start making repayments?
- How long will your current situation last?
We might also request proof of hardship.
Want independent advice and support?
These agencies can help you free of charge: